St. Philip’s is available for the celebration of life's milestones, including:
• A life well-lived
You don’t have to be a member to hold your celebration at St. Philip’s. All celebrations are officiated by our rector, The Reverend Michael R. Ruk, in the Episcopal tradition. Contact Father Michael at 267-897-3050 or email@example.com to learn more.
Weddings at St. Philip’s
If you’ve always dreamed of a country wedding in the Episcopal tradition, St. Philip’s may be the right place for you.
St. Philip’s is located just outside New Hope borough in the heart of Bucks County. Our church building is a simple stone structure built in the early 1800s as a one-room schoolhouse. While the building has been modified to suit the needs of a faith community, it has retained its simplicity and charm.
Our space is perfect for an intimate gathering. We can comfortably seat about 70 people. We have a beautiful Steinway piano available for your use. Our patio, gardens and labyrinth provide a lovely setting for photographs and quiet reflection.
Our rector is authorized to perform weddings by both the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of New Jersey. All couples are welcome to celebrate the sacrament of marriage at St. Philip’s. Father Michael also performs commitment ceremonies.
About weddings at St. Philip’s
• Presider: The Reverend Michael R. Ruk, rector of St. Philip’s
• Rite: Episcopal (Book of Common Prayer)
• Usage fee: $600.00
• Includes rehearsal time and the ceremony itself, along with a window of time for setup and lingering afterward for photographs
• Does not include a stipend for the presider or any musicians
• Reception: It may be possible to hold your reception on our grounds.
• Floral arrangements: Please plan to leave your floral arrangements for the community’s use the following Sunday.
• Cleanup/damage: You are responsible for cleanup following your service and/or any damage to our church.
• Kindly replace chairs where you found them.
• Kindly remove anything you brought with you, except the altar flowers.
St. Philip’s is an active church. We ask that everyone given permission to use our space treat it with reverence and leave it as they found it. Please do not:
• Move or alter any piece of art
• Remove anything from our altar or bookshelves
• Remove any interior or exterior seasonal decorations
• Scatter flower petals inside the church
• Throw rice outside the church. (You may throw birdseed.)
We'll do our best to accommodate your needs. As we like to say at St. Philip’s: Everyone is welcome, and we really mean it.