The Third Sunday of Easter
April 18, 2021
• AJ, John, José, April, Roger, Tom, Rick, Allison, Roman, Nathan, Mandi, Anne, Joseph, Bob, Mark, Meagan, Grace
• Mon., Apr. 19 – Alphege, bishop and martyr
• Wed., Apr. 21 – Anselm, bishop
• Fri., Apr. 23 – George, martyr
• Sat., Apr. 24 – Genocide Remembrance
• Sun., Apr. 18, 8:15 and 10:15 a.m. – Third Sunday of Easter. Outdoor services, if possible. A maximum of 19 people for indoor services
• Sun., Apr. 18, 12 noon – Vestry via Zoom. All are welcome.
• Sun., Apr. 25, 8:15 and 10:15 a.m. – Fourth Sunday of Easter. Outdoor services, if possible. A maximum of 19 people for indoor services
• Sat., May 1, 11 a.m. – Funeral Eucharist for Tracey Kiriluk. Outdoor service, if possible. A maximum of 19 people if indoors. Also on Facebook livestream.
• Sat., May 1 – World Labyrynth Day. Stop by for a walk some time soon.
• Sun., May 2, 8:15 and 10:15 a.m. – Fifth Sunday of Easter. Outdoor services, if possible. A maximum of 19 people for indoor services
• Sun., May 2 – Annual Meeting / Feast of St. Philip / Commencement of the 100th Anniversary Year of St. Philip’s, following both the 8:15 and 10:15 service
• Sun., May 9, 8:15 and 10:15 a.m. – Rogation Sunday. Outdoor services, if possible. A maximum of 19 people for indoor services.
• Sun., May 9 – Holy Hike/Prayer Walk
• Wed., May 12, 7 p.m. – Acension Eucharist
• Sun., May 16, 8:15 and 10:15 a.m. – Seventh Sunday of Easter. Outdoor services, if possible. A maximum of 19 people for indoor services.
• Thu., May 20, 7 p.m. – New Hope Celebrates Community Service of Grief, Loss and Restoration
Ongoing Activities and Reminders
• Deer-resistant plants – We’re always looking for deer-resistant annuals and perennials to beautify our churchyard. Thank you for helping to make our church a place of hospitality.
• Online donations – St. Philip’s is now accepting online donations on our website at https://stphilipsnewhope.org/donate/. Thank you for your continued support of the church!
• Church support – Thank you for your continual prayer and financial support during these times. You can send donations by mail or online on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SaintPhilipsChurchNewHope/ or our website at https://stphilipsnewhope.org/donate/.
• Church housekeeping – We need help cleaning the church and doing yard work. It’s a great way to spend some quiet time in church.
• Supplies – We need of cleaning and disinfecting supplies.
• Altar flowers – Donations of altar flowers are welcome.
• Liturgy – Become a reader.
• Evangelism – Be an evangelist. Invite friends to view our services on Facebook.
• Communion visit – Communion Visit has resumed. Contact Michael to schedule a visit.
• Blessing Box – Our Blessing Box micro-larder is always open to take donations and help those in need. Suggested food items: Canned tuna, tomato sauce, rice, beans, potatoes, pasta, boxed raisins, protein and breakfast bars
• Amazon Smile – When you buy from Amazon, log in to https://smile.amazon.com and benefit “St Philip’s Episcopal Church.”
• McCaffrey’s receipts – Bring in receipts from any McCaffrey’s market in Pennsylvania or New Jersey. St. Philip’s will receive a donation of 1% of the receipt amount.
• Online – Visit St. Philip’s on our website, Facebook and Instagram.
We hold Sunday Eucharist at 8:15 and 10:15 a.m., and Wednesday Eucharist at 7 p.m. We’re currently limited to 11 people per Eucharist for in-person services. We live stream the following services on our Facebook page:
• Holy Eucharist — Sunday at 8:15 and 10:15 a.m., Wednesday at 7 p.m.
• Morning Prayer — Daily except Sunday at 8:30 a.m.
• Evening Prayer — Daily except Wednesday at 7 p.m.
You can view video recordings of the Sunday Eucharist on our Sermons page.
• Sunday at 8:15 and 10:15 a.m.
• Wednesday at 7 p.m.
• Daily at 8:30 a.m. except Sunday
• Daily at 7 p.m. except Wednesday