We hold Sunday Eucharist at 8:15 and 10:15 a.m, and Wednesday Eucharist at 7 p.m. Weather permitting, Sunday Eucharists are outdoor “Mass on the Grass.” We're limited to 18 people per liturgy. We continue to live stream services on our Facebook page:
• Holy Eucharist — Sunday at 8:15 and 10:15 a.m., Wednesday at 7 p.m.
• Morning Prayer — Daily except Sunday at 8:30 a.m.
• Evening Prayer — Daily except Wednesday at 7 p.m.
You can view replays of the Sunday Eucharist on our Sermons page.
Twenty-first Sunday After Pentecost, Proper 25A
October 25, 2020
• Ken, AJ, Skylar, AnnaMarie, Chris, Steve, José, Laurie, Nona, April, Frank, Peter, Rich, Annie, Art, Jim, Stephen, Jane, Rick, Allison, Bob
• Mon., Oct. 26 – Alfred the Great, king
• Wed., Oct. 28 – Simon and Jude, Apostles
• Sun., Oct. 25, 8:15 and 10:15 a.m. – Twenty-First Sunday After Pentecost. Outdoor “Mass on the Grass,” weather permitting.
• Sun., Nov. 1, 8:15 and 10:15 a.m. – All Saints Day. Bring a stone of remembrance. Outdoor “Mass on the Grass,” weather permitting.
• Mon., Nov. 2, 8:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. – All Souls Day. Send in names of your deceased loved ones to be remembered during November.
• Tue., Nov. 3, 8:30 a.m., 12 noon and 7 p.m. – Election Day Prayer. Morning Prayer and Evening Prayer, and Noon Prayers with Holy Eucharist, both in person and online. The church will be open all day for quiet prayer and peace.
• Wed., Nov. 4, 7 p.m. – All Souls Eucharist
• Sun., Nov. 8, 8:15 and 10:15 a.m. – Twenty-third Sunday After Pentecost. Outdoor “Mass on the Grass,” weather permitting.
• Sun., Nov. 15, 8:15 and 10:15 a.m. – Twenty-fourth Sunday After Pentecost. Outdoor “Mass on the Grass,” weather permitting
• Sun., Nov. 15, 12 p.m. – Vestry via Zoom
• Stewardship – October is the traditional month to reflect on stewardship. How will you use your time, talent and treasure to build up this community and the Kingdom of God?
• 2021 St. Philip’s Wall Calendar – The “Top 100 Things We Love About St. Philip’s 2021 Wall Calendar” celebrates our centennial. Price: $20 ($15 to print and ship, plus $5 to support St. Philip’s ministries). To order: There are copies of the calendar in the back of the church. Feel free to take one and leave $20. Or, email email@example.com to place an order, and send a check for $20 to the church.
• Code Blue – Code Blue needs new volunteers at all locations. Contact Tim Philpot for details.
Ongoing Activities and Reminders
• Church support – Thank you for your continual support of the church. Your presence both virtually and physically, as well as your financial support, is a gift.
• Church housekeeping – We need help cleaning the church and doing yard work. It’s a great way to spend some quiet time in church.
• Supplies – We need of cleaning and disinfecting supplies.
• Altar flowers – Donations of altar flowers are welcome.
• Liturgy – Become a reader.
• Evangelism – Be an evangelist. Invite friends to view our services on Facebook.
• Communion visit – Communion Visit has resumed. Contact Michael to schedule a visit.
• Blessing Box – Our Blessing Box micro-larder is always open to take donations and help those in need. Suggested food items: Canned tuna, tomato sauce, rice, beans, potatoes, pasta, boxed raisins, protein and breakfast bars
• Amazon Smile – When you buy from Amazon, log in to https://smile.amazon.com and benefit “St Philip’s Episcopal Church.”
• McCaffrey’s receipts – Bring in receipts from any McCaffrey’s market in Pennsylvania or New Jersey. St. Philip’s will receive a donation of 1% of the receipt amount.
• Online – Visit St. Philip’s on our website, Facebook and Instagram.
• Sunday at 8:15 and 10:15 a.m.
• Wednesday at 7 p.m.
• Daily at 8:30 a.m. except Sunday
• Daily at 7 p.m. except Wednesday