Find out what’s happening at St. Philip’s – this week and over the next few weeks.
Sun., Oct. 21, 9:15 a.m. – Feast of St. Luke Healing Eucharist
- Sun., Oct. 21, 11:30 a.m. – Vestry
- Sun., Oct. 21, 3 p.m. – Free concert: Cabaret Vocalist Stearns Matthews
- Sun., Oct. 28, 3 p.m. – Free concert: Cellist Noelle Casella Grand and pianist Sebastian Grand
- Wed., Oct. 31, 7 p.m. – All Hallows Eve Eucharist
- Thurs., Nov. 1, 11 a.m. – All Saints Day Eucharist with Society of Catholic Priests
- Sun., Nov. 4, 8:15 & 10 a.m. – All Saints Sunday with Prayers for the Dead
- Sun., Nov. 4, 3 p.m. – Peacemeal, Trinity Buckingham
- Fri. & Sat., Nov. 9-10 – Diocesan Convention
- Wed. & Thurs., Nov. 14-15 – Holy Cross Monastery retreat
- Wed., Nov. 21, 7 p.m. – Thanksgiving Eve Eucharist, Rite I
- Sundays, 8:15 a.m. – Quiet Eucharist
- Sundays, 9:15 a.m. – Adult Forum: Year of the Bible, The Path: A Journey Through the Bible
- Sundays, 10:15 a.m. – Eucharist With Music
- Sundays, 11:30 a.m. – Choir practice. All are welcome.
- Mondays, 9:15 a.m. – Women’s AA meeting
- Mondays, 7 p.m. – River Heron Writers’ Group
- Tuesdays, 7:30 p.m. – Men’s AA meeting
- Wednesdays, 9 a.m. – Morning Prayer
- Wednesdays, 6:30 p.m. – Evening Prayer
- Wednesdays, 7 p.m. – Quiet Eucharist
- Wednesdays, 7:30 p.m. – Loss and Loneliness Group
- Thursdays, 9:15 a.m. – Women’s AA meeting
- Thursdays, 7 p.m. – Anxiety Alive Group
Ongoing Activities and Reminders
- Knit Hats – We’re collecting knit hats to be included in “blessing bags” to benefit people experiencing homelessness.
- Stewardship – Please prayerfully consider your stewardship of St. Philip’s with your pledge for 2019.
- Needlework Guild of America – The Guild is collecting clothing to benefit the needy.
- Liturgy – Become a reader, bring flowers, bake altar bread, host coffee hour, or become a Eucharistic minister.
- Property – Sign up for church cleaning or help with gardening.
- Evangelism – Make St. Philip’s known through social media or other means.
- Home Eucharist – Host a Eucharist in your home. See Michael for details.
- Food Pantry – Remember the hungry. Food needs are posted on the bulletin board.
- Alms Box – Remember the poor with your spare change.
- Amazon Smile – When you buy from Amazon, log in to https://smile.amazon.com and benefit “St Philip’s Episcopal Church.”
- Dinner Church – Join in for some time of community and food. See Irene for details.
- Social Media – St. Philip’s is on Facebook and Instagram.
- Prayer List – Nona, April, Helen, Paula, George, James, Dennis, Rick, James, Michele, Tina, Linda, Dan, Raymond, Rich, Lynn